Insurance coverage for CSSA participants is provided by the US Adult Soccer Association (USASA), the primary adult council member of US Soccer.
USASA Insurance information, including insurance summaries, can be found on the USASA website.
The US Adult Soccer Association (USASA) provides CSSA affiliated leagues and clubs ("member organizations") liability insurance. Please note the following requirements and guidelines regarding the new USASA Release Of Liability Agreement (AKA "waiver"), attached below:
1. The below waiver supercedes the previous USASA waiver. Before returning to play all players must be registered and sign/acknowledge this waiver.
2. Electronic signatures are acceptable.
3. For players that have already registered in 2020; ideally, member organizations should get those players to sign a new waiver. If that isn't possible, member organizations must notify the players of the new waiver requirement, and inform them that, if they do take to the field, then they are accepting the terms of the new waiver.
4. Member organizations are responsible for retaining the waivers on file. The recommended period to retain them is seven (7) years.
5. Member organizations should plan to make the waivers available to CSSA and USASA, if requested.
6. Additional information on USASA liability insurance coverage is here.
Please go to the USASA Insurance Overview Website for insurance plan summary information.
Coaches have kept sports alive in 2020. Has your kid's coach helped them through this crisis?Nominate them for a chance to win $2500!